Are you looking for Industrial Infrared Thermometer Reviews? Our experts found 45307 number of feedback online for "Industrial Infrared Thermometer" and shortlisted them. This suggestion is created for those looking for their ideal Industrial Infrared Thermometer. You will see ratings on selected products for the Best Industrial Infrared Thermometer. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look:
Our team scanned 45307 reviews before putting any suggestions for the industrial infrared thermometer in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 industrial infrared thermometer
|1||Fluke 566 Thermal Gun Infrared & Contact Thermometer||9.8||Buy Now On Amazon|
|2||Dual Infrared Thermometer Cooking Non-Contact Digital IR Laser Thermometer SIMOEFFI Touchless Temperature Gun -58℉~1202℉(-50℃~650℃) for Kitchen BBQ Automotive Daily Use and Industrial (NOT for Human)||9.6||Buy Now On Amazon|
|3||Metris Instruments Food Inspector Infrared Laser Thermometer Non-Contact Highly Accurate Industrial Grade Food Safety Inspection Thermometer for Professional Use - Measure Surface Temperature Readings||9.4||Buy Now On Amazon|
|4||Fluke 62 Max Infrared Thermometer (Not for Human Temp)||9.2||Buy Now On Amazon|
|5||Digital Laser Temperature Gun Infrared Thermometer Gun with Color LED Display||9||Buy Now On Amazon|
|6||Helect (NOT for Human) Infrared Thermometer, Non-Contact Digital Laser Temperature Gun -58°F to 1022°F (-50°C to 550°C) with LCD Display||8.6||Buy Now On Amazon|
|7||Fluke 64 Max Infrared Thermometer||8.4||Buy Now On Amazon|
|8||Laser Infrared Thermometer Non-Contact Digital Temperature Gun，-50°C to 400°C(-58°F to 752°F) IR Thermometer for Industrial||8.4||Buy Now On Amazon|
|9||BTMETER BT-1500 Non-Contact Pyrometer 30:1 Industrial Laser Thermometer Gun||8.2||Buy Now On Amazon|
|10||PREXISO Infrared Thermometer Industrial -58℉~1022℉||8.2||Buy Now On Amazon|
- Best Rc Flight Simulator For Windows 10
- Best Cr123 Charger
- Best Shoes For Toddlers With Low Muscle Tone
Table Of Content:
- Fluke 566 Thermal Gun Infrared & Contact Thermometer
- Dual Infrared Thermometer Cooking Non-Contact Digital IR Laser Thermometer SIMOEFFI Touchless Temperature...
- Metris Instruments Food Inspector Infrared Laser Thermometer Non-Contact Highly Accurate Industrial Grade...
- Fluke 62 Max Infrared Thermometer Not for Human Temp, -22 to +932 Degree F Range
- Digital Laser Temperature Gun Infrared Thermometer Gun with Color LED Display, Non-Contact IR Thermometer...
- Helect with LCD Display...
- Fluke 64 Max Infrared Thermometer, Multi-Functional Not for Human, -22 to 1112 °F Range
- Laser Infrared Thermometer Non-Contact Digital Temperature Gun，-50°C to 400°C...
- BTMETER BT-1500 Non-Contact Pyrometer 30:1 Industrial Laser Thermometer Gun, -58℉ to 2732℉...
- PREXISO Infrared Thermometer Industrial -58℉~1022℉, Digital Temperature Gun, Laser IR Pyrometer Non-Contact...
1. Fluke 566 Thermal Gun Infrared & Contact Thermometer
- Measure -40°C to 800°C /-40°F to 1472°F (568) or -40°C to 650°C/-40°F to 1202°F (566)
- Easily access advanced features with the soft key buttons and dot matrix display
- Measure smaller objects from further away, with a distance-to-spot ratio of 50:1 (568) or 30:1 (566)
- Compatibility with all standard miniconnector Type K thermocouples allow you to preserve your thermocouple investments.
- Confidently measure a wide variety of surfaces, with the adjustable emissivity feature, including a built in material table.
2. Dual Infrared Thermometer Cooking Non-Contact Digital IR Laser Thermometer SIMOEFFI Touchless Temperature Gun -58℉~1202℉(-50℃~650℃) for Kitchen BBQ Automotive Daily Use and Industrial (NOT for Human)
- Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer – The high-performance, handheld dual infrared thermometer is a professional dual-laser targeting infrared thermometer, offering a wide measurement range, a tight 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio, dual targeting lasers,and several calculation modes to facilitate different temperature measurement applications.
- Highly Accurate – SIMOEFFI touchless infrared thermometer is designed with the latest thermopile sensor technology and advanced Fresnel lens that provides high precision of ± 2%.
- Multiple Functions – The digital infrared thermometer offers a wide array of features including, dual laser for the accurate target; adjustable emissivity, white backlit LCD display; 12:1 distance to spot; adjustable high/low set point with audible alarm alerts, max/min/avg/diff temperature monitoring; lock function for continuous readings; auto-power off function activates after 7 seconds of none work; complete with nice tool cover and 9 V battery.
- Widely Applications – Not only is designed for broad general purpose use in research, industrial applications, HVAC, construction, automotive industry, home maintenance or repair services, but also it can be used for kitchen cooking meat, pizza oven, barbecue accessories, car repair, or home depot.
- Not for Human – The IR thermometer gun is NOT for assessing human or organic temperatures, usually the temperature readings from the devices are inanimate objects.
3. Metris Instruments Food Inspector Infrared Laser Thermometer Non-Contact Highly Accurate Industrial Grade Food Safety Inspection Thermometer for Professional Use - Measure Surface Temperature Readings
- INFRARED DUAL LASER THERMOMETER: The infrared laser thermometer gun has been made for accuracy when critical inspections for food safety are demanded.
- EASY AIMING AND TARGETING: A bright, built-in dual laser provides easy aiming and targeting for highly accurate readings of the target.
- HIGHLY ACCURATE AND RELIABLE: This Dual Laser thermometer, designed to measure surface temperatures is one of the most accurate infrared thermometers available today.
- QUALITY: The FI40L non-contact infrared thermometer is for professional use and also performs great at home.
- LASER AIMED PERFORMANCE AND FEATURES: Metris Instruments offers a family of food service and industrial-grade innovative infrared thermometers with laser aiming performance and features to perform temperature measurements safely with outstanding accuracy at a plant, lab, office or around the home.
4. Fluke 62 Max Infrared Thermometer (Not for Human Temp)
- Note: This product is for industrial use only. It is not for human use
- Infrared thermometer for non-contact surface temperature measurement for use in monitoring electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and automotive systems.
- Measures temperature from 30 to 500 degrees C (-22 to 932 degrees F) with an accuracy of or 1.
- 10:1 infrared distance to spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
- Displays the minimum, the maximum, the difference between the 2 temperatures, and the average temperatures.
- Certified IP54 for protection against dust and splashing liquid
- Small and lightweight making it easy to clip to your tool belt or belt loop
- Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements
- Large backlit display makes it easier to read data, even in dark areas
- Rugged built to last design that can withstand a 3 meter drop
5. Digital Laser Temperature Gun Infrared Thermometer Gun with Color LED Display
- Accurate& Quick Measure: laser gun thermometer built-in 12 red laser pointers can easy to precisely aim at measurement target; instant read object temp less then 0.
- Auto Alerts: Easy to set the upper or lower limit of the temperature, temperature measuring gun will auto alert when the measured temperature exceeds or below your setting values, the distance-to-spot ratio (D/S) is 12:1 means at 12″ the laser temperature gun is accurate for a one inch spot.
- Numerous Functions: You can calibrate the infrared laser thermometer from -5℉ to 5℉, in Max& Min Status, easy to know the Max/Min temp during continuous measurement, Convenient switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius (°C/°F), auto power off and low battery indication.
- Wide Application: Digital laser thermometer gun with wide measurement -58℉~752℉, quick and safe to measure temperature of hot or cold articles, especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; non-contact thermometers suit for cooking and BBQ, frying, cooking, coffee, performing car maintenance, doing electricity repairs.
- Durable & Anti-Skidding Grip: Handheld laser temperature gun is made from ABS plastic outside,sturdy for long performance, anti-slip grip convenient to hold, this infrared thermometer gun designed check surface temp, not for human.
6. Helect (NOT for Human) Infrared Thermometer, Non-Contact Digital Laser Temperature Gun -58°F to 1022°F (-50°C to 550°C) with LCD Display
- NOTE: NOT for human.
- C/°F switchable, automatic data hold, backlit LCD, low battery indicator, auto power off function.
- Easily and quickly measure temperatures from a safe and hazard-free distance.
- Built-in red laser for precisely aiming.
- Measurement range: -50°C to 550°C/ -58°F to 1022°F; Portable and anti-slip design makes it easy to get the temperature outdoors and indoors.
7. Fluke 64 Max Infrared Thermometer
- Precise laser technology for more accurate and repeatable measurements
- Temperature accuracy of up to 1 degree c or 1 percent of reading whichever is greater with 20: 1 distance to spot ratio.
- 99 data points in internal memory
- Get your tool to work when you can’t – set time and desired interval between measurements and auto capture will capture images unattended.
8. Laser Infrared Thermometer Non-Contact Digital Temperature Gun，-50°C to 400°C(-58°F to 752°F) IR Thermometer for Industrial
- MULTI-FUNCTION: Extremely Handy, Consistent & Versatile for Instant Temp Readings in performing auto maintenance, air leaks, cooking, barbequing, industry, testing refrigerator temperatures, doing home repairs and a host of other tasks.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE : -50°C to +400°C /-58°F to 752°F; Accuracy: ±1.
- BEST ACCURACY: The distance to spot ratio is 12: 1, meaning the laser grip can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other Thermometers.
- FUNCTION: The LCD screen is backlit, °C/°F setting for more convenient for your testing,also has an auto-off function and low battery indicator to extend the battery life.
- NOTE:Temperature readings from this laser infrared thermometer are inanimate objects.
9. BTMETER BT-1500 Non-Contact Pyrometer 30:1 Industrial Laser Thermometer Gun
- Wider Temperature Range】BT-1500 temperature gun accurately measures temperature from -50°C – 1500°C (-58°F – 2732°F), with an accuracy of +/- 2% at average, which is lower than others, you will get a more accurate measurement with this thermometer gun.
- Further Distance + Dual Laser】With distance to spot ratio 30:1, Dual non-contact digital lasers for instand targeting, allows you stand further from heat to measure high temperature.
- Multifunction IR Thermometer Gun】Measures with MIN/MAX/AVG/DIF modes, Allows you to setup high/low/difference of temp alarm, alerts you if temp is above or below set temperature.
- Laser Thermometer Gun High Temp】Extreme handy for professional high temperature testing for HVAC Electrical Mechanical industrial applications, Predictive Maintenance, Hazardous Locations and Process, High-end broilers, Pizza ovens, Furnace,Kiln, Forge, Foundry, Metal Casting, Smelting, Aluminium Alloy, Ceramic etc.
- Durable High Temp Gun】Includes 9V battery to get you started once receive the Thermometer.
10. PREXISO Infrared Thermometer Industrial -58℉~1022℉
- Smart Auto-Alarm Function：Features with MAX mode and and high/low temp warning.
- Non-Contact Measurement: PREXISO handheld infrared temperature gun keep you stand further from heat or other measuring items.
- Extremely Accurate & Quickly Response: Digital laser thermometer only need less than 0.
- HD Colorful LCD Backlight Display: PREXISO handhled thermometer with clearer and bigger data display with backlight makes this IR laser thermometer gun outstanding, especially in the dark; Auto power-off and low battery indicator.
- Versatile Use: PREXISO thermometer gun can be used both at home and in industrial settings.
Industrial Infrared Thermometer Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Industrial Infrared Thermometer stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Industrial Infrared Thermometer in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Industrial Infrared Thermometer for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Industrial Infrared Thermometer Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Industrial Infrared Thermometer in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Industrial Infrared Thermometer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Industrial Infrared Thermometer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Industrial Infrared Thermometer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Industrial Infrared Thermometer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Industrial Infrared Thermometer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Industrial Infrared Thermometer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Industrial Infrared Thermometer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Industrial Infrared Thermometer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Industrial Infrared Thermometer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.