Are you looking for 28 Monitor Reviews? Our experts found 35854 number of feedback online for "28 Monitor" and shortlisted them. This suggestion is created for those looking for their ideal 28 Monitor. You will see ratings on selected products for the Best 28 Monitor. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look:
In this article we've included our suggestions for the 28 monitor after analyzing 35854 reviews.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 28 monitor
|1||BenQ EL2870U 28 inch 4K Monitor for Gaming 1ms Response Time||9.8||Buy Now On Amazon|
|2||Lenovo L28u-30 28-inch IPS Monitor||9.6||Buy Now On Amazon|
|3||Acer Nitro VG0-28" Widescreen Display 4KUHD 3840x2160 60Hz IPS 16:9 4ms 300Nit (Renewed)||9.4||Buy Now On Amazon|
|4||SAMSUNG 28" Odyssey G70A Gaming Computer Monitor||9||Buy Now On Amazon|
|5||HP V28 4K Monitor - Computer Monitor with 28-inch Diagonal Display||8.6||Buy Now On Amazon|
|6||SAMSUNG U28R550UQNX / LU28R550UQNXZA / LU28R550UQNXZA 28 4K UHD Monitor with AMD Free Sync||8.6||Buy Now On Amazon|
|7||SAMSUNG UE57 Series 28-Inch 4K UHD (3840x2160) Computer Monitor||8.2||Buy Now On Amazon|
|8||Sceptre E275W-19203R 27" Ultra Thin 1080P LED Monitor 2X HDMI VGA Build-In Speakers||8.2||Buy Now On Amazon|
|9||ASUS VP28UQG 28" 4K/UHD 3840x2160 1ms DP HDMI Adaptive Sync/FreeSync Eye Care Monitor||8.2||Buy Now On Amazon|
|10||ASUS TUF Gaming VG289Q 28” HDR Gaming Monitor 4K (3840 x 2160) IPS FreeSync Eye Care DisplayPort Dual HDMI HDR 10||8.2||Buy Now On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- BenQ EL2870U 28 inch 4K Monitor for Gaming 1ms Response Time, FreeSync, HDR, eye-care, speakers
- Lenovo L28u-30 28-inch IPS Monitor, UHD 4K Display, Ultra-Thin Bezels, AMD FreeSync, 4ms, 60Hz, HDMI, DisplayPort...
- Acer Nitro VG0-28" Widescreen Display 4KUHD 3840x2160 60Hz IPS 16:9 4ms 300Nit Renewed
- SAMSUNG 28" Odyssey G70A Gaming Computer Monitor, 4K UHD LED Display, HDR 400, 144Hz, G-Sync and FreeSync...
- HP V28 4K Monitor Computer Monitor with 28-inch Diagonal Display, 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz, and 1ms Response...
- SAMSUNG U28R550UQNX / LU28R550UQNXZA / LU28R550UQNXZA 28 4K UHD Monitor with AMD Free Sync
- SAMSUNG UE57 Series 28-Inch 4K UHD...
- Sceptre E275W-19203R 27" Ultra Thin 1080P LED Monitor 2X HDMI VGA Build-In Speakers, Metallic Black 2018...
- ASUS VP28UQG 28" 4K/UHD 3840x2160 1ms DP HDMI Adaptive Sync/FreeSync Eye Care Monitor
- ASUS TUF Gaming VG289Q 28” HDR Gaming Monitor 4K IPS FreeSync Eye Care DisplayPort Dual HDMI HDR 10...
1. BenQ EL2870U 28 inch 4K Monitor for Gaming 1ms Response Time
- High resolution 4K monitor: 28-inch LCD TN 3840×2160 resolution
- Eye Care comfort for extended sessions: Proprietary brightness Intelligence Adaptive technology adjusts brightness for comfortable viewing; low Blue light and zero flicker technology prevent headaches and eye strain.
- Smooth game play: AMD Free Sync for smooth game play, eliminating tearing and broken frames; HDR technology offers greater brightness and contrast level for vivid images; 1 mms GTG; 60Hz; 10-bit displays 1.
- Get connected: HDMI, DisplayPort input for multi-device connection. VESA wall mount
- Hear the action: built-in speakers x 2, Headphone jack
- Integrated cable management system: neatly hides cables inside monitor stand; VESA wall mount
- Connectivity Technology: Hdmi 2
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
2. Lenovo L28u-30 28-inch IPS Monitor
- 28″ IPS UHD computer monitor with 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution and 178° viewing angle
- AMD FreeSync technology and a 4ms response time ensure smooth gameplay
- Eyesafe Display Certification and Natural Low Blue Light technology to minimize eye strain
- HDMI and DisplayPort video input ports for high-resolution signals
- 100x100mm VESA mountable; stand tilts front and back for comfort
3. Acer Nitro VG0-28″ Widescreen Display 4KUHD 3840×2160 60Hz IPS 16:9 4ms 300Nit (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is Certified Factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- Enjoy movies at a 3840×2160 Resolution
- Large 28″ Widescreen Display
- 60 HZ perfect for playing games, movies, and more
4. SAMSUNG 28″ Odyssey G70A Gaming Computer Monitor
- Visual Quality that Packs a Punch: The Samsung Odyssey G70A Monitor offers an UHD 4K resolution along with the unparalleled depth of HDR400, creating a stunning visual experience that casts your games in their best light.
- Find More w/ Extended View: Discover hidden gems or flank enemies in full stealth with the ultrawide 21:9 aspect ratio; Extra context in every match brings you closer to the top of the leaderboard.
- Next Level Gamer Performance: With a 144Hz super smooth refresh rate, you’ll never go back to a traditional screen; A fraction of a second is the difference between a win or a loss; With its GTG 1ms response time, you’re receiving info as fast as technologically possible.
- Effortlessly Smooth Gameplay: NVIDIA G-Sync compatibility keeps the GPU and panel synced up to eliminate choppiness, screen lag, and image tears; Fast action scenes are stable and stutter free with AMD FreeSync Premium for your competitive edge.
- Core Color Customization: Core lighting adds personality to your setup with multiple color modes that leap off the screen; Gaming escapes beyond the display with CoreSync technology that matches your game’s on-screen colors for world-blending immersion.
- Surrounded By Light: Amplify your gamer experience with two front facing light panels, exclusive to the Odyssey G7 range.
- Adjustable Positioning: Swivel, tilt, pivot, adjust its height, or mount it with industry standard VESA mounting.
5. HP V28 4K Monitor – Computer Monitor with 28-inch Diagonal Display
- BE IMMERSED – Escape into the latest action movie or high-octane video game with the HP V28 4K Monitor, built for low pixel latency and snappy response times.
- PICTURE PERFECT – This Ultra HD 4K monitor offers 4x the pixels of Full HD for significantly sharper, more premiere image clarity, so you’ll never miss a detail (3840 x 2160 resolution at 60 Hz).
- SMOOTH ENTERTAINMENT – Get fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any frame rate with AMD FreeSync technology paired with your AMD Graphics Card.
- LOW BLUE LIGHT – Using Low Blue Light Mode makes colors warmer and whites more natural for increased eye comfort.
- INCREDIBLE RESPONSE TIME – With 1-millisecond response times, motion blur is eliminated in exchange for crisp, fluid gameplay no matter what’s happening on screen.
- INCLUDED HEADPHONE JACK – Conveniently located within reach, the headphone jack lets you easily plug in your headphones for a more life-like experience.
- EXTREME DETAIL – Amazing clarity is delivered by 10,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio for deeper blacks, brighter whites, and crisper colors.
- CONNECTIVITY – With DisplayPort and Dual HDMI you’ll get all the ports you need to easily connect your device for big-screen entertainment.
- ADJUST YOUR VIEW – Adjust your screen to your personal preference with a 5-degree forward or 23-degree backward tilt.
- WARRANTY AND SUSTAINABILITY – Rest easy and work confidently with an environmentally conscious and energy-efficient monitor, backed by an HP standard 1-year limited warranty.
6. SAMSUNG U28R550UQNX / LU28R550UQNXZA / LU28R550UQNXZA 28 4K UHD Monitor with AMD Free Sync
- UPC: 887276374888
- Weight: 17.200 lbs
7. SAMSUNG UE57 Series 28-Inch 4K UHD (3840×2160) Computer Monitor
- STUNNING 4K UHD RESOLUTION (3840 x 2160) and incredible 1 billion colors delivers lifelike details and extra clarity.
- Optimized for home office usage with a powerful split screen function like Picture-by-Picture and Samsung’s easy setting box software.
- Minimize eye strain during long working hours with Flicker free and eye saver mode reducing blue light emissions.
- AMD FREESYNC and 1ms response time enables smoother game experience
- CONNECT MULTIPLE DEVICES like laptop, PC, desktop computer, mac and macbook pro ; Compatible with Xbox and PS4.
- Optimized for homeschool, home office, work from home, business and casual gaming
- METALLIC STAND for sleek design. Power consumption (stand-by) – 0.45W
- 60 hertz
8. Sceptre E275W-19203R 27″ Ultra Thin 1080P LED Monitor 2X HDMI VGA Build-In Speakers
- 27″ Led 1080P monitor with high resolution 1920 x 1080
- 75Hz Refresh Rate: With 75Hz refresh rate, images change faster and smoother than the standard, reducing screen tearing.
- Ports: One VGA and two HDMI ports each accelerate refresh rate up to 75Hz, providing the visual edge you need to defeat any opponent during all of your gaming adventures.
- Built-in Speakers: With built-in speakers, the monitor delivers office level audio for conference calls and internet workshops.
- Blue Light Shift: Reduce your monitors blue light to protect you from eye fatigue, irritation and strains.
- FPS-RTS Game Modes: FPS and RTS are Sceptre’s custom set display settings built for an enhanced gaming experience.
- Tiltable: Display A display that tilts 13° backward and 3° forward allows you to find a sweet spot that bridges clarity and comfort.
9. ASUS VP28UQG 28″ 4K/UHD 3840×2160 1ms DP HDMI Adaptive Sync/FreeSync Eye Care Monitor
- 28 inches 4K/UHD (3840 x 2160) with 1ms response time and Adaptive Sync/AMD Free Sync for immersive, crisp visuals featuring Display Port and dual HDMI connectivity; Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 170°(H)/160°(V).
- ASUS Eye Care technology lowers blue light and eliminates flickering to reduce eyestrain and ailments.
- 5 Way OSD joystick delivers intuitive monitor controls so you can access features such as ASUS Game Plus on the fly.
- Compliance and Standards EAC logo, Energy Star, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level 1, FCC, PSB, PSE, RoHS, TCO7.
- Exclusive Game Plus and Game Visual settings enhance color performance and control.
10. ASUS TUF Gaming VG289Q 28” HDR Gaming Monitor 4K (3840 x 2160) IPS FreeSync Eye Care DisplayPort Dual HDMI HDR 10
- 28-inch 4K (3840×2160) IPS DCI-P3 grade gaming monitor for stunning crisp and detailed visuals
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 high dynamic range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors.
- AMD FreeSync technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates (supports both Adaptive-sync with AMD Radeon and NVIDIA GeForce graphics cards).
- Shadow Boost technology enhances image details in dark areas brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas.
- Flexible connectivity with DisplayPort 1 2 and HDMI (v2 0) x2 and features an ergonomically designed stand with swivel tilt pivot and height adjustments.
28 Monitor Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 28 Monitor stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 28 Monitor in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 28 Monitor for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 28 Monitor Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 28 Monitor in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 28 Monitor currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 28 Monitor based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 28 Monitor before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 28 Monitor they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 28 Monitor, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 28 Monitor before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 28 Monitor will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 28 Monitor if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 28 Monitor on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.